USD fixed deposit up to 4.90% p.a.
from 1st Dec 2022 to 30th Dec 2022
The following preferential rates of DBS Bank (China) Limited (the "Bank") is applicable to time deposits that meet the campaign eligibility criteria during the campaign period:
- Preferential rates of USD1 time deposit under this Campaign are applicable to new customers or new qualified treasures customers of DBS China in Dec 2022.
- Preferential rates of USD1 time deposit under this Campaign are applicable to newly deposited funds or newly remitted funds from 1st Dec 2022. For avoidance of doubt, proceeds arising from matured investment products subscribed with the Bank, existing funds transferred within the Bank, and existing funds transferred out and remitted back into the Bank within 30 days may not be deemed as new funds.
- Minimum booking amount for each eligible time deposit under this Campaign is USD/AUD/NZD/SGD/HKD/CNY 20,000.
- The preferential interest rate of foreign currency time deposit in this Campaign is not applicable to non-resident customers.
- Time deposits placed at rates under this campaign are not auto-renewable upon maturity. Please take note of the time deposit maturity date to avoid idle funds.
- The Bank reserves the right to alter applicable preferential rates under this campaign according to market conditions. Actual rates are subject to the latest rates offered by the Bank at the time of time deposit placement.
- Customers shall ensure that their personal information maintained with the Bank is true and accurate, and are requested to promptly notify the Bank of any change in their personal information. The Bank shall not be liable if any customer fails to enjoy the preferential rate due to inaccuracies or any change in his/her personal information.
- In case of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and other promotional materials relating to this campaign, these Terms and Conditions shall apply and prevail.
- In case of any discrepancies between the Chinese and English versions of these Terms and Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
- To the extent permitted by relevant laws and regulations, the Bank reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions or to early terminate this campaign without notice.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the People’s Republic of China.
- Please contact your relationship manager or call our hotline at 400 820 8988 if you have any queries about this campaign.