USD fixed deposit up to 2.00%
Campaign Period: from now ~ 31st Jul 2020
The following preferential rates of DBS Bank (China) Limited (the "Bank") is applicable to time deposits that meet the campaign eligibility criteria during the campaign period:
- Preferential rates under this Campaign are applicable to newly deposited funds or newly remitted funds from 1st Jun 2020. For avoidance of doubt, proceeds arising from matured investment products subscribed with the Bank, existing funds transferred within the Bank, and existing funds transferred out and remitted back into the Bank within 30 days may not be deemed as new funds.
- Minimum booking amount for each eligible time deposit under this Campaign is USD/AUD/NZD/SGD/HKD/RMB 20,000. For 3-month USD time deposit rate of 2.4% p.a., the cumulative booking amount per customer shall not exceed USD 200,000 (this quota is shared by all 3-month USD TD campaigns in Jul 2020 ).
- For 6-month USD time deposit rate of 2.0% p.a., the cumulative booking amount per customer shall not exceed USD 100,000 and is only applicable to new customers of DBS China in Jul 2020.
- Time deposit can be booked in our banking branches or through our remote channel. Value date of time deposit under this campaign is the first business day of the week following the booking date.
- Time deposits placed at rates under this campaign are not auto-renewable upon maturity. Please take note of the time deposit maturity date to avoid idle funds.
- The Bank reserves the right to alter applicable preferential rates under this campaign according to market conditions. Actual rates are subject to the latest rates offered by the Bank at the time of time deposit placement.
- Customers shall ensure that their personal information maintained with the Bank is true and accurate, and are requested to promptly notify the Bank of any change in their personal information. The Bank shall not be liable if any customer fails to enjoy the preferential rate due to inaccuracies or any change in his/her personal information.
- In case of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and other promotional materials relating to this campaign, these Terms and Conditions shall apply and prevail.
- In case of any discrepancies between the Chinese and English versions of these Terms and Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
- To the extent permitted by relevant laws and regulations, the Bank reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions or to early terminate this campaign without notice.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the People’s Republic of China.
- Please contact your relationship manager or call our hotline at 400 820 8988 if you have any queries about this campaign.