Structured Products(DBS designed products)
Structured Investment Products
Returns from a Structured Investment Product are linked to the performance of an underlying financial instrument. These can range from interest rates, equities, market indices, fixed income instruments, foreign exchange and a combination of these.
They provide you with the potential to earn a higher return and can be designed to protect up to 100% of your invested capital.
- Investing your hard-earned money is an important step to achieving your financial goals.
Structured Investment Products (SIPs)
- Structured Investment Products is a form of investment product. A SIP is typical linked to financial instruments which include equities, interest rates, market indices, fixed income instruments, foreign exchange or a combination of these.
- The return on a Structured Investment Product is usually dependent on the performance of the underlying financial instruments and may fluctuate with market trends.
Enhanced Returns from Structured Investment Products:
- Structured Investment Products enable you to participate in the performance of an underlying financial instrument (e.g. stock, foreign exchange, interest rate, etc.)
- Customers may receive higher returns compared to normal time deposit as Structured Investment Products take advantage of a particular view of the financial market. The returns are usually linked to reference instruments or assets. There is no sale charges or management fees for Structured Investment Products, you can enjoy free of charges and management free.
Advantage of DBS SIPs
- Potential higher returns Investment returns may be higher than regular deposits, depending on the performance of the underlying financial instruments.
- Wide range of choices You will be able to select a suitable SIP, based on your wealth management goal, investment experience and knowledge, as well as your risk tolerance.
- Low entry level Minimum investment requirement can be as low as RMB50,000 or equivalent foreign currencies.
- High liquidity Tenors range from 2 months to 5 years, giving you flexibility in your liquidity and financial management.
- DBS experts stay on the forefront of the market Market experts at DBS monitor the market 24 hours a day, and are dedicated to the careful selection and design of investment products specially matched to your financial needs.
- Protection of some or all of the capital you invest
- Enhances yields in certain market environments
- Reduces probability and magnitude of losses
- Customize the pay-off profile to your investment needs
- Ability to express a particular market view
Returns vs. Risks Illustration:
| ||Time Deposit||Structured Invest Product||Securities|
|Principal||Protected||Protected||Limited to No Protection|
|Returns||Fixed interest rate||Not guaranteed||Not guaranteed|
|General Investment Risk Assumed and Corresponding Expected Returns|
How to Apply
- Contact your Personal Relationship Manager or visit any of our branches
- Call our DBS 24-hour personal banking hotline at 400 820 8988