Structured Investment Products
|Product Name and Code||Settlement Currency||Tenor of SIP||Potential Return||Selling Window|
|“Equity Linked”Series No.1974 |
9Month CNY Structured Investment Product (P1)*
|CNY||Approximately 9 Months||Minimum return is 1.00% p.a.||In Branch: 22 January 2020 - 7 February 2020 (3:30 p.m. Beijing time) Online: 23 January 2020 - 7 February 2020 (3:30 p.m. Beijing time)|
|Important Reminder: This RMB Structured Investment Product (“SIP”) has investment risks. You will ONLY receive a return determined in the manner set out in the SIP term sheet. You should fully understand the investment risks involved and be cautious in making any investment.|
Please click the Useful Links below to know more about Risk Warnings And Individual Investors Requirements.
DBS China strictly follows the requirement of CBRC for the information disclosure of investment product. The timely and effective information disclosure of investment product is very important to keep the good relationship with customer.
- Periodically and proactively notify of product performance to the investment product holder；
- If you have registered for the Personal Internet Banking, you can log on the Personal Internet Banking ―> "Investment Product Information" ―> "Structured Investment Product" to read the Product Performance Report of such kind of Structured Investment Products.
- You can also contact your Relationship Manager or call 24-hour customer hot line: 400 820 8988 to request Product Performance information.
- Structured Investment Products are not ordinary deposits and have investment risks, and customers should be cautious in making any investment.
- New DBS Treasures: It refers to any client who sets up a new relationship under DBS Treasures or is upgraded to DBS Treasures during the term.
- DBS China, in its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to decide the qualification of customers who can subscribe this SIP and the general terms of this SIP such as selling quota. And DBS China reserves the right to amend related Terms and Conditions and/or adjust or terminate any benefits herein without further notice. DBS China reserves the right to interpret the details of this offer.
- It is suggested that customers shall read through this product related documents especially the term sheet and risk disclosure statement to know product details and risks in respect of this SIP. Customers shall fully assess the suitability of this SIP against their risk tolerance level, financial status and risk profile before investing this SIP.