Structured Investment Products
Products On Shelf
|Important Reminder: Structured Deposit is different from ordinary deposits and has investment risks, and customers should be aware of the investment risk and cautious in making any investment. |
The Customer will only receive a return (if any) determined in the manner set out in the SIP Term Sheet and other SIP Documents.
|Product Name and Code||Settlement Currency||Tenor of SIP||Potential Return||Selling Window|
|“Equity Linked”Series No.1987 |
6Month CNY Structured Investment Product (P1)*
|CNY||Approximately 6 Months||Minimum return is 1.00% p.a.||In Branch: 23 June 2020 - 6 July 2020 (3:00 p.m. Beijing time) Online: 24 June 2020 - 6 July 2020 (3:00 p.m. Beijing time)|
Please click the Useful Links below to know more about Risk Warnings And Individual Investors Requirements.
Outstanding and Maturity Product
DBS China strictly follows the requirement of CBIRC for the information disclosure of investment product. The timely and effective information disclosure of investment product is very important to keep the good relationship with customer.
- Periodically and proactively notify of product performance to the investment product holder；
- If you have registered for the Personal Internet Banking, you can log on the Personal Internet Banking ―> "Investment Product Information" ―> "Structured Investment Product" to read the Product Performance Report of such kind of Structured Investment Products.
- You can also contact your Relationship Manager or call 24-hour customer hot line: 400 820 8988 to request Product Performance information.
- Structured Deposit is different from ordinary deposits and has investment risks, and customers should be aware of the investment risk and cautious in making any investment.
- It is suggested that customers shall read through this product related documents especially the term sheet and risk disclosure statement to know product details and risks in respect of this SIP. Customers shall fully assess the suitability of this SIP against their risk tolerance level, financial status and risk profile before investing this SIP.