Treasures Customer Referral Reward Program
Our services are as good as your commitment and recognition of us. In appreciation of our customers, DBS China has launched the Customer Referral Reward Program. Share your experiences with your friends and family; and refer them to DBS Treasures as well.
You will receive 100 points for every referrals which resulted in a successfully opened DBS Treasures account. Simply accumulate your points throughout the year and redeem amongst our wide choices of gifts! Look out for our festive seasons, where you may also get additional bonus points!
（1） During the program period, the referee opens account with DBS China and becomes qualified DBS Treasures customer within 6 months since the day the referrer submits the referral.
（2） “Qualified DBS Treasures Customer" means the continuously 3 months daily average aggregated amount of the deposits and investment products under all the accounts that the customer holds with the bank should not be less than RMB400,000 or its equivalent in foreign currency
Criteria of the referrer:
• The referrers must be existing consumer banking customers of DBS China;
• If the referrer never holds any account in DBS China, the program will not eligible for the referrer automatically;
• The referrer shall ensure that:
（1）He or she has obtained the necessary authorization from the referee to provide the information to the bank.
（2）The referee has agreed that the bank can directly contact him or her basing on the information from the referrer.
（3）The referee knows and understands the program (including its Terms and Conditions) and is willing to anticipate in the program.
Criteria of the referee:
• The referee doesn’t have any consumer banking account of DBS China before the referral from the referrer;
• The account opening date of the referee shall be no earlier than that of the referrer;
• The referee shall not be DBS staff;
• If the referee has been referred by different referrers, the relevant gift shall be offered to the referrer who submits the referral first. The bank reserves the right to identify the sequence of the referrals.
• Fill a referral form;
• Call to a DBS relationship manager with the phone number kept in DBS;
• Text to a DBS relationship manager with the phone number kept in DBS;
• Email to a DBS relationship manager with the email box that kept in DBS;
• Refer via online form;
• Refer via Wechat;