DBS wealth planner helps to analyze your financial conditions, search for investment highlight, circumvent the market risks and seek for balanced growth for assets hedge and accretion.
4 simple steps realize comprehensive assets allocation4 Steps for
- [KYC] Comprehensive diagnosis of your asset situation and know your risk tolerance and financial goals.
- [GAP] Professional financial tools combined with deep understanding of market situation to analyze your financial gap.
- [Asset Allocation] Offer you exclusive asset allocation plan according to your asset situation, investment need and risk preference.
- [Portfolio Review] Regular review helps optimize your allocations and continuously enhance potential profit.
Multiple exclusive tools cover full range investment4 kinds of professional tools
- [Investment tools] Products including premium investments, structured investment products, unit trusts and insurance keep your assets safe and realize your goals like education, property inheritance and appreciation.
- [Diagnostic tools] Financial calculator analyzes precisely your investment goals and current situation.
- [Retrospective optimization] Regular review shows your investment achievements and optimizes in time, helps capture investment opportunities.
- [Regular report] Invest wise scans market changes and reads the market trend, in order to provide investment opportunities.
Professional specialists team builds all perspective investment”1+3” Model
Insurance specialist, financial specialist and investment consultant, along with your exclusive relationship manager, consist of a financial specialist team.
From the point of professional view, the financial team offers suggestions which cover full range of investment needs and build a balanced plan. Also helps to protect your family wealth and follow the track of long-term financial results.
- A full range of investment product s offered to mitigate market volatility and reduce risks;
- Multi investment modes help to realize your financial goal.
- Wide angle analysis understands your needs thoroughly and makes a reasonable plan.
How to Apply
- Contact your Relationship Manager or visit any of our branches
- Call our DBS 24-hour personal banking hotline at 400 820 8988